¼ cup Unflavored whey
1 cup ham, cooked and cubed
4 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
1 10-oz. package Spinach, frozen, thawed and drained
1 4-oz. can Mushrooms, drained
¼ cup onion, chopped
½ cup Swiss cheese, shredded
½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
⅛ tsp. pepper
½ cup heavy whipping cream
¼ cup water
4 eggs, large
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Grease a 9″ pie plate with nonstick spray.
3. Sprinkle ham, bacon, spinach, mushrooms, onions and cheeses onto the bottom of the pie plate.
4. Stir together whey protein and pepper in a mixing bowl. Add cream, water and eggs. Mix until well blended. Pour over ingredients in pie plate.
5. Bake quiche for 45 minutes, or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean.
6. Cool 5 minutes before serving.