- 1 large avocado
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup tapioca starch
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1-2 tbsp Sencha whey
- ¼ cup milk (can be non dairy)
- Preheat the oven 180 degrees
- In a blender or food processor, combine the avocado and maple syrup. Blend until broken down with no large chunks of avocado remaining.
- Add the rest of the ingredients. Blend to combine. (do not over blend)
- Lightly grease 6 cavities of a muffin pan. Fill each with batter until almost level at the top
- Bake for 25-30 mins until center feels firm to the touch.
- Remove from the oven and cool for at least 10 mins
- Keep in air tight container for up to 1 week in the fridge.