- ½ cup Grated Carrots, packed
- 1 tsp Lemon Zest or Orange Zest
- ½ cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- ⅓ cup Unsweetened Applesauce
- 1 tsp Apple Pie Spice or Ground Cinnamon
- 4 packets Natural Sweetener, to taste (stevia, truvia, etc.)
- ⅛ tsp Salt
1½ tbs Unflavoured whey
- 51g (½ cup) Quinoa Flakes
- Spray a ceramic mini loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium-sized bowl, stir together the grated carrots, zest, almond milk, applesauce, apple pie spice, sweetener, and salt.
- Stir in the protein powder. Stir in the quinoa flakes. Scoop batter into the prepared tin, tap on the counter to flatten the surface, then microwave for ~6 minutes, or until surface is firm when tapped. Let cool slightly then dig in!