These chocolate protein balls are perfect for health-conscious gourmet. It combines the delicious aspect of chocolate with the health benefits of Protelicious Whey.
- 1 scoop Unflavored Whey
- 1 scoop True Cocoa Whey
- 1 1/2 cups Rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tbsp Chia seeds
- 1/2 cup Smooth peanut butter
- 3 tbsp Raw honey
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup Raisins, chocolate chips, crasins
- 2-4 tbsp Liquid (almond milk, milk, water)
- Add oats, protein powder, cinnamon and chia seeds to large bowl.
- Add in peanut butter, honey and vanilla extract. Stir to combine.
- Add in raisins (or preferred add-in). Mixture should be slightly sticky but still crumbly.
- Slowly add in liquid 1 tablespoon at a time and using hands (get dirty!) combine until it comes together in a sticky ball that holds together. If mixture is too dry, add in more liquid but not so much that it won't hold shape.
- Roll into balls using hands.
- Place in a container to set in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Store in fridge until ready to eat.