Chocolate protein balls
1 ½ cups rolled oats
1 scoop unflavoured whey
1 scoop true cocoa whey
½ tsp cinnamon
1 tbsp chia seeds
½ cup smooth peanut butter
3 tbsp raw honey
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/3 cup raisins, chocolate chips, crasins
2-4 tbsp liquid (almond milk, milk, water)
- Add oats, protein powder, cinnamon and chia seeds to large bowl.
- Add in peanut butter, honey and vanilla extract. Stir to combine.
- Add in raisins (or preferred add-in). Mixture should be slightly sticky but still crumbly.
- Slowly add in liquid 1 tablespoon at a time and using hands (get dirty!) combine until it comes together in a sticky ball that holds together. If mixture is too dry, add in more liquid but not so much that it won't hold shape.
- Roll into balls using hands.
- Place in a container to set in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Store in fridge until ready to eat.