No. of servings per recipe: 6
2-3 scoops Protelicious® True Original Whey
1 cup ham, cooked and cubed
4 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
10 oz frozen Spinach, thawed and drained
4 oz canned mushrooms, drained
1/4 cup onion, chopped
1/2 cup Swiss cheese, shredded
1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1/8 tsp black pepper
1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
1/4 cup water
4 eggs, large
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Grease a 9” pie plate with nonstick spray.
3. Sprinkle ham, bacon, spinach, mushrooms, onions and cheeses onto
the bottom of the pie plate.
4. Stir together whey protein and pepper in a mixing bowl. Add cream,
water and eggs. Mix until well blended. Pour over ingredients in pie
5. Bake quiche for 45 minutes, or until a knife inserted into the center
comes out clean.
6. Cool 5 minutes before serving.