Who knew banana splits could be healthy? Try this easy recipe with our different Parad'Ice flavors for a gourmet and health enhancing desert. Customize it to your liking by adding toppings like caramel sauce, fruit or a sprinkle of grated coconut! This recipe is packed with up to 27 grams of quality protein.
- 1 ripe banana
- 1-3 scoops of Parad'Ice ice cream (Madagascar Vanilla, Deep Chocolate, and Velvety Strawberry)
- Chocolate syrup
- Strawberry sauce
- Pineapple slices
- Whipped cream
- Chopped nuts (optional)
- Peel the banana and cut it in half lengthwise. Place the banana halves side by side in a long, shallow dish.
- Scoop the ice cream flavor of your choice onto the banana halves.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup and strawberry sauce over the ice cream, and pineapple topping over the strawberry ice cream.
- Add the pineapple slices, whipped cream and chopped nuts.