by Chef Gaël
50g Fromage blanc (plain yogurt)
10g Light brown sugar
1 Short expresso
1 Organic rose
23g Protelicious True Strawberry Whey
• Puree the figs with a hand mixer. When smooth, place it in the cup or glass
• For the coffee foam, place coffee in a bowl, combine with sugar and when melted, add the water and fromage blanc.
• Once combined and mixed, add the whey protein .
• Smooth the coffee foam and whey with a hand blender.
• Sift it and place it in a Siphon (to make whipped cream and), add some CO2
• Shake it well and dispose on top of the figs purée
• Sprinkles some roses* and enjoy it immediately
* roses: chop the petals thin and place them in a hermetic box in freezer and
use it when you wish.